Monday, April 29, 2013

Intro to BEAUTY!!!!!!

Hi guys!! Welcome to my blog, where I  will show you makeup, nail polish  and my hair journey going natural. You guys are welcome to comment and ask questions, please do not be afraid because this is a hobby, profession, and living if you are into this stuff. I will try my best to answer you guys the best way I can to help you. And guys please no rude comments. Please follow my blog, i would dearly appreciate it. I will also be doing these posts biweekly so be ready guys :) *******This is not for business  this is for enjoyable reasons. I buy these products with my own money. These products are NOT GIVEN TO ME*******

                                                                     Thanks guys  and enjoy.XOXO.
                                                                                            - Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment